HAZRAT KHWAJA ABUL FAIZ
- Name: Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz (R.A.)
- Silsila: Chisti
- Date of Birth:
- Date of Wisaal:
- Date of Urs: Rabi-ul-Akhir
- Resting at: Hyderabad Road, Faizpura, Bidar District, Karnataka State, India
THE MOST FAMOUS DARGAH SHAREEF OF BIDAR IS OF HAZRAT KHWAJA ABUL FAIZ (RA) Grand Son of HAZRAT KHWAJA BANDA NAWAZ GESU DARAZ [SHAHEENSHAH-E-DACCAN / KHWAJA-E-DACCAN] is situated in Hyderabad Road, Faizpura, Bidar.
Dargahs of Sufi saints have always served as centers of faith, drawing people of all faiths. One such is the Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz Sadath Zaidiussaini (RA). Situated in Bidar Old City, it is popularly known as Hazrat Abul Faiz Dargah. Not just Muslims but also Hindus and people from other faiths frequent it as well.
It is believed that those who visit the Dargah never leave without having found a solution to their problems. Innumerable pleas for help and the saint's intervention with the Almighty on their behalf are written by people on paper and placed at his tomb, alongside the Niyaz.
Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz (RA) was known to be a great teacher on worldly issues, besides being a spiritual master. He taught people several ways to live a better life, urging them to learn from insults and value time.
Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz (RA) was the paternal grandson of a Sufi saint Hazrat Khwaja Bande Nawaz Gesu Daraz (Shaheenshah-e-Deccan / Khwaja-e-Deccan) of Gulbarga Shareef and was a son-in-law of the Prime Minister of Bahamani king Mohammed Gawan.
Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz (RA) was the 23rd generation descendent of the family of Hazrat Ameer-ul-Momineen Syedina Hazrat Ali Ibn Abu Talib (R.A.)
URS-E-SHAREEF OF KHWAJA ABUL FAIZ (RA): – The Most Famous Urs-Shareef in Bidar falls in the month of Rabi-ul-Akhir of the Hijri calendar, which corresponds, to the months of May or June in the English calendar.
SOME OTHER DARGAHS OF BIDAR DISTRICT OF KARNATAKA STATE
- HAZRAT MULTANI BADSHA (RA), Bidar Main City.
- HAZRAT DADA PEER (RA), near Gurudwarah, Bidar.
- PAHADI SHAREEF (Hyderabad Road), Bidar.
- HAZRAT ISMAIL QADRI (RA), Bhordwadi Shareef – 50kms from Bidar
- HAZRAT AHMED SHAH ABDALI (RA) was pious king and was a mureed of a Sufi Saint. Even for this pious and holy king Urs-e-Shareef is celebrated every year. He belongs to Bahamani kingdom- The Dargah Shareef is in Asthur, a small village 3 km from Bidar town.